| He's Getting Older...QUICK!! (click photo to enter album) |
Hi everyone! Check out a few new pictures of me! I've been busy lately, and you can see what it is that I have been up to. I went to a lake for the first time, my grandmother came to visit and I also showed off some strength with being able to hold my head up while drooling!
Bookmark these because, next week, I'll look totally different again!
Congratulations to my older brother, Walker, for making the 7th grade football team! yaaaaayyy! They won their first game of the season 22-0! Not a bad way to start. Way to go Walker!
Congratulations to my older brother, Walker, for making the 7th grade football team! yaaaaayyy! They won their first game of the season 22-0! Not a bad way to start. Way to go Walker!

Young Joe is looking quite a bit like Walker these days. Both are quite a handsome guys...
ReplyDelete