Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What time is it? TUMMY TIME!

Hello, friends & family!

What's that on the wall?

Never mind, let me tell you, things are pretty sweet for me these days.

First of all, my hair is filling in on top. Can you tell?
And to add to my manliness, I'm getting pretty strong neck muscles...
.. but it's kinda hard to get everything working right all at once. Pardon the drool.

I've also got this sweet curl on the top of my head, can you see it?

Although sometimes I get wistful, longing for the days when life was  simpler & people held my head up for me. Sigh.

What is that on the wall over there?

Maybe if I taunt it, it will stop distracting me.

I've got my turtle impression nailed,

and am ready to laugh if you want to tell me a joke, or
or say "Yikes!" about how you got stuck in traffic today.
Is that thing back on the wall?
Now it's taunting me?

Gotta go take care of some business, now.  Enjoy this video.



Morning stretches & little smiles from teampeveler on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:23 PM

    wonderful! thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picture captions, Sarah! Or rather, your reporting. Also, darling video. What a sweetie. Made me smile too.

    ReplyDelete