Hello there to our loyal fanbase!
After trying to convince us that he is mainly nocturnal, we caught Joe while he was awake for a few hours during daylight. This was thrilling not just because it gave us hope for a slightly better night's sleep, but also a chance to capture him with his eyes open, without being blinded by a flash. Beware, these were taken by a hormonal mother who is well aware that he will not stay little for long, and so is trying to capture every little detail (translation: lots of close-ups that may look like duplicates to you, but not to me).
Click here to see the album Mommy Shots.
Hey! I LOVE these! I have seen these faces on his daddy many, many, many times! What a beautiful boy!
ReplyDeleteSarah! I want make comments about these pics but it won't let me! Do you have a privacy thing on?
ReplyDeleteI love the pics!
Love that background fabric...brings out those baby blues. Hmmm... looks so familiar.Gap, 1980s?
ReplyDeleteHey "evo": close. LL Bean bathrobe.
ReplyDelete