Saturday, May 29, 2010

Adventures with Pregnancy Brain

Most days I try to rewind NPR when I'm in the car (a la the DVR), or try to open my office or front door with the remote for the car, or reach for the volume knob when I want the AC turned down, but this morning I realize that very few of my synapses are firing correctly.
See how the water dispenser is next to the light switch?
Usually the light is on when I'm in the kitchen getting water, and when I leave I turn it off. More often than not, I will turn off the light when the water gets to the top of the container. Then the water keeps spilling out, while I stand in the dim kitchen, watching a puddle form on the floor. I don't suppose the sleep deprivation that I'm heading for is going to be any better, huh? 

1 comment:

  1. When you get water, does the light turn off?

    ReplyDelete